319 North Dawson Street

Thomasville, Georgia

 

Raymond C. Finger Architects, LLC designed and completed the renovation to this historic home in the heart of Thomasville's historic downtown.  The Jerger House's original structure  was built in the years between 1885 and 1890.  This address served as our home and office for over ten years.

 

Thomasville Landmarks, Inc. 2006 Award of Merit Recipient

Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Living Room
Living Room
Front Porch
Front Porch
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom
bedroom
bedroom